DAH! Vegan Maple Pear French Toast
- 2 slices bread of choice (gluten-free, low cal, etc)
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/2 TBSP ground flax seeds
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1TBSP DAH! Vanilla Almond Yogurt
- Maple Pear Compote Ingredients:
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/2 ripe pear
- Mash the banana in a bowl. Then add the flax seeds, almond milk, vanilla extract, and stevia. It should be liquid-y. If not, add a little bit more almond milk.
- Soak your bread in this mixture for 2 minutes per side.
- Spray a large pan with nonstick spray and heat to medium. Add your soaked bread; let cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until lightly brown. Remove and set to the side.
- Thinly slice the ripe pear, then add it to the pan with maple syrup. Let cook on a low heat for 2-3 minutes, or until softened. Pour on top of your french toast.
- Finish with tbsp of DAH! yogurt
DAH! is the leading India-inspired yogurt company in North America. The company’s traditional, slow-cultured process makes its product lines a leader in the yogurt category. DAH! offers traditional dairy Lassi and plant-based yogurt cups in various flavors, including Plain, Alphonso Mango, Field Strawberry, Wild Blueberry, Golden Milk, and Madagascar Vanilla. The 2020 Sofi Award Winning brand took home the Gold Award in the ‘Yogurt & Kefir’ category for its 32oz Lassi Alphonso Mango and the Bronze Award in the ‘Plant-Based-Other Dairy’ category for its Alphonso Mango Almond yogurt. The company’s products can be found in Whole Foods, Market Basket, Safeway, Walmart, Publix, Wegmans, Erewhon, Bristol Farms, and specialty grocery stores. www.dahlicious.com / @dahlicious on instagram
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.