DAH! Curried Bean Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 15-ounce can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of fine sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- A dollop of DAH! plain almond cup yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stab each sweet potato a few times around with a fork and place them on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes-1 hour or until tender and easily pierced with a fork.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add in the olive oil. Once hot, add in the garlic, black beans, chickpeas, cumin, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine and cook for 3 minutes.
- When sweet potatoes are ready to serve, cut the center of the potatoes open and mash the inside. Divide the chickpea mixture evenly among the potatoes. Add a dollop of DAH! plain almond yogurt. ENJOY!
DAH! Fall Fig and Cinnamon Smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup DAH! Plain Lassi
- 3-4 fresh figs
- 1 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp flax seeds or meal
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth and creamy. Adjust almond milk and ice to desired consistency.
- Top with your favorite toppings (we suggest figs, chia seeds, granola, or dried coconut)
- Serve and Enjoy!
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.