2. Creamy Cucumber Fennel Salad
- 1 container (5-6 oz.) plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups thinly sliced English cucumber*
- 1 small or 1/2 large fennel bulb, cut into quarters, cored, thinly sliced crosswise (about 1 cup)
- 3 Tbsp. coarsely chopped fennel fronds, divided
Serves: 4 servings. Yield: about 3 cups.
- In medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add cucumber, fennel and 2 tablespoons fronds and toss to coat.
- Transfer to serving dish and garnish with remaining fennel fronds. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
* If using large English cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise before slicing.
Nutritive Information :
- 44 calories
- 0 g total fat (0 g saturated fat)
- 7 g carbohydrate
- 5 g protein
- 1 g dietary fiber
- 109 mg sodium.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.