4. Rainbow Salad
- Cabbage- 50 gms (1/4 small);
- Cucumber-25 gms (1/2)
- Carrot-25 gms (1 small)
- Boiled peas-15 gms (1 tbsp)
- Green Capsicum-25 gms (1 no.)
- Red Capsicum-25 gms (1/2)
- Yellow Capsicum – 25 gms (1/2)
- Fresh Pomegranate seeds- 30 gms(2 tbsp)
- Cottage cheese (paneer) – 50 gms
- Lettuce leaves- 100 gms (1 bunch)
- Tomato (without seeds)- 150 gms (1 large)
- Celery- 1 stalk
- Pineapple slices – 25 gms (2 nos.)
- Ginger juice- One and a half tbsp
- Honey-2 tbsp
- Lemon juice-1tbsp
- Pepper Powder-1/2 tsp
- Salt-1/2 tsp
- Mix and shake all the dressing ingredients in a bottle and use as desired.
- Soak the cleaned vegetables and fruits in chilled ice water fro 10-15 minutes. Drain and cut into pieces of desired sizes.
- Transfer to a big bowl (chill the bowl too).
- Pour the dressing over the veggies and fruit and toss well.
- Serve chilled.
- Calories: 147 kcal
- Proteins-8 gms
- Fat- 6 gms.