1. Berry and Oat Power Shake
- 1 (10 ounces) Mann’s Power Blend
- 2 cups antioxidant blend juice, such as berry & pomegranate
- 2 cups mixed frozen berries
- 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup quick-cooking oats
- ¼ cup honey
In blender, combine slaw, juice, berries, yogurt, oats, and honey; purée until smooth.
Tip: For a nutritious omega-3 boost, add flaxseed oil or ground flaxseed to the smoothie.
2. Creamy Dreamy Avocado Smoothie
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 scoop plant-based protein powder
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- Add all the ingredients into a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. And, just like that, the thickest + creamiest breakfast ever!!
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.