3. Triple Berry Smoothie with Granola
- 2/3 cup yogurt if using plain + 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 large handful spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup milk of choice more if you like a thin smoothie
- 1/4 cup granola I used Nature’s Path Pumpkin Flax granola
Layer yogurt, banana, frozen berries, spinach, and milk into blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into glass and top with granola. Enjoy.
4. Quick Microwave Egg Bowl
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- handful spinach
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Crack eggs into a microwave safe bowl. Add milk, beat with fork.
- Add spinach, cheese, salt and pepper to eggs.
- Place egg mixture in the microwave. Cook on high for 1.5-2 minutes. Stir and enjoy. If still really undercooked, cook another 30-45 seconds. If mostly cooked remove from microwave, they’ll continue to cook just a bit.
- Top with sliced tomato. Enjoy.