7. Breakfast Tacos
- pack of corn tortillas
- 1 PECK Pack (we love Rancheros)
- Queso (we used the Mild Nacho Cashew Queso from Siete)
- 1 white onion, diced
- Radishes, sliced
- Green onions, sliced
- Warm 2 tortillas per their directions.
- Slice PECKISH eggs and lay inside of tortillas.
- Assemble tacos. Slather with guac and queso, then top with onion, cilantro, radish, and any of your other favorite toppings.
- Sprinkle with Rancheros crispies and squeeze lime on top.
8. Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Waffles
- 1/4 cup oat flour ground at home or try Bob’s Red Mill
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder I used New Zealand grass fed whey but can use vegan
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips try Enjoy Life
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup egg whites I used Kirkland liquid egg whites but can use vegan egg replacer
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Add to the greased, hot waffle iron and cook a bit until set on the bottom
- Add chocolate chips and close the iron.
- Cook until crispy and golden. Serve with bananas, peanut butter, maple syrup or whatever toppings you choose!
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.