5. Avocado Toast
By Jillian Michaels, creator of the My Fitness by Jillian Michaels app
- ¼ avocado
- 1/8 lemon, single wedge
- 1 punch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp goat cheese
- ½ tbsp goat cheese
- ½ tsp chia seeds
- 1 slice whole grain bread, toasted
- Toast the bread.
- Spread goat cheese on toast.
- Mas avocado on top of goat cheese on toast.
- Sprinkle chia seeds over the toast.
- Sprinkle crushed red pepper over toast.
- Squeeze lemon on top.
6. Overnight Koffee Oats
|1/4 Cup||GT’s KOMBUCHA Koffee|
|1/4 Cup||Almond Milk|
|2 Tbsp||Peanut Butter|
|2 1/4 tsp||Chia Seeds|
|1 Tbsp||Maple Syrup|
|1/2 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
- Add almond milk, Kombucha, vanilla, chia seeds, peanut butter, and maple syrup into a small mixing bowl & stir with a spoon until well combined.
- Add oats and stir gently until all oats have been moistened.
- Cover mixture securely with a lid or plastic wrap and let cool in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 6 hours).
- The next day, open and garnish with desired toppings. Enjoy! (NOTE: Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, though best enjoyed within the first 12-24 hours.)